Brand Name: 5 Elements
- Methyl salicylate, Rosmarinus officinalis, Illicium verum, Geranium maculatum, Peppermint, Adiantum capillus-veneris, Panax notoginseng, Zingiber officinale, Isopropyl alcohol
- Improves blood circulation and relieves pain from head to toe
- Helps with migraines, neck and shoulder muscle tension and stiffness, menstrual pain, gastric discomfort, and poor blood circulation on legs
- Adopts traditional herbal philosophy to open up acupoints and improve stagnant "Qi" flow in the body
- Drop 1-2 drops on the palm, press the palm on affected areas for 7-10 seconds until heat is felt.
- Remove palm and pat lightly until absorbed.
Best Used With:
- Pair with 5 Elements Guasha Tool or Bojin Tool
- Individuals experiencing pain or discomfort from migraines, neck and shoulder muscle tension and stiffness, menstrual pain, gastric discomfort, and poor blood circulation on legs.
- For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes, mucous membranes, or broken skin. Not suitable for pregnant or lactating women. Discontinue use if skin irritation occurs.
Storage: Store in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight.
Net Weight: 10ml